Why choose us
- We do not sell plans or tourist packages, we sell experiences and we fulfill dreams.
- We are the authorized operator company to make the tour to the oldest lost city, route of which we are also pioneers.
- We handle daily departures throughout the year except during the month of September due to the closure of Ciudad Perdida at the request of indigenous communities.
- We have our own transport and public service to provide a better service and peace of mind to our customers, with all the documentation and policies up to date.
- With the purchase of the tour through our agency we help the indigenous communities that live in the region, benefit the 4 lanes that make up the trail and with the contributions we make for each passenger that acquires the tour.
- Our company is working hard in a process of certification in sustainability and for us the care and conservation of the environment is of great importance.
- Our guides are native people of the region, some of them have more than 20 years of experience and we even have a native indigenous guide of the region.
- We have an alliance with one of the cabins of the Wiwa indigenous community, where our clients will also receive a talk on the management of Poporo, from where they extract the fique to make their fabrics among other themes of their culture.
- We provide good customer service, quick and timely responses.
- We have more than 6 communication channels to facilitate our customers' reservation and personalized attention, email, whatsapp, social networks, cell phone, landline, online chat, face-to-face office based in Santa Marta and direct line from the United States.
- We handle bilingual staff.
- We are recommended by the main travel guides worldwide such as Loney Planet, Petit Fute and TripAdvisor where we have a certificate of excellence for our excellent customer service.
- We are always willing to collaborate and give a big smile.
Do you know that…?
Mamey region is also known as âMachete Pelaoâ (Bare Machete) and this is because farmers once finished their work at their croplands used to carry their Machetes around their waist?
Choose your favorite lost city trek