Why choose us
- We do not sell plans or tourist packages, we sell experiences and we fulfill dreams.
- We are the authorized operator company to make the tour to the oldest lost city, route of which we are also pioneers.
- We handle daily departures throughout the year except during the month of September due to the closure of Ciudad Perdida at the request of indigenous communities.
- We have our own transport and public service to provide a better service and peace of mind to our customers, with all the documentation and policies up to date.
- With the purchase of the tour through our agency we help the indigenous communities that live in the region, benefit the 4 lanes that make up the trail and with the contributions we make for each passenger that acquires the tour.
- Our company is working hard in a process of certification in sustainability and for us the care and conservation of the environment is of great importance.
- Our guides are native people of the region, some of them have more than 20 years of experience and we even have a native indigenous guide of the region.
- We have an alliance with one of the cabins of the Wiwa indigenous community, where our clients will also receive a talk on the management of Poporo, from where they extract the fique to make their fabrics among other themes of their culture.
- We provide good customer service, quick and timely responses.
- We have more than 6 communication channels to facilitate our customers' reservation and personalized attention, email, whatsapp, social networks, cell phone, landline, online chat, face-to-face office based in Santa Marta and direct line from the United States.
- We handle bilingual staff.
- We are recommended by the main travel guides worldwide such as Loney Planet, Petit Fute and TripAdvisor where we have a certificate of excellence for our excellent customer service.
- We are always willing to collaborate and give a big smile.
Do you know that…?
Income generated with the Ciudad Perdida trekking benefits 4 different settlements of the region, indigenous communities and more than 3.000 families that inhabit the area?
Choose your favorite lost city trek